Hallie is the little girl of a student that came to Coundon Court. Hallie’s family run the Coundon Club; they are Coundon born and bred.
In 2022 Hallie was diagnosed with JMML, a rare type of Leukaemia, at just 8 months old.
Hallie has been treated in Birmingham Children's Hospital where she has bravely taken on endless chemo, 2 gruelling stem cell transplants and countless blood transfusions.
Sadly, the latest transplant has not worked. The only way left to save Hallie’s life involves a CAR T-cell therapy trial which will hopefully be starting in Great Ormond Street Hospital very soon, and, if not, in America.
This is going to cost in excess of £1 million. This is because a third transplant can’t be funded by the NHS & this therapy needs one.
How you can help:
1. Please use the link above to donate, if you can.
2. If you can or cannot donate, please share the link to people who might be able to do
3. Share Hallie’s story on social media
4. Keep an eye out for fundraising opportunities in the community coming up and join in if you can
5. If you would like to organise and run a fundraiser please get in touch with Miss Harrison (Science) or Miss Abberley (Design).