Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I can't hand my homework in on time?

If you are struggling to complete your homework in time, first speak to or email your subject teacher before it is due in, not on the day. Let them know if you are finding the task too difficult or if you have events that you need to attend that make completing the homework impossible. You can then negotiate a different date to hand in the homework or arrange additional help if you are finding the subject content too difficult. Your teachers are here to support your learning and will be understanding of any issues you might have so don't hesitate to ask them for help.

Who can I speak to if I am worried about something?

If you have any worries, don't keep quiet. Speaking to someone you trust is often the first step to resolving any issues. Email or speak to your form tutor or Progress Manager, who can then arrange for you to speak with the safeguarding officers if you feel you need additional support.

What should I do if I have lost something?

Go to reception, who can help you to search through lost property. If your item is not there, the receptionists will provide you with other courses of action.

How does Coundon Court create the tutor groups?

Tutor groups are created following the information primary schools provide from teacher assessment and SATs results in Year 6. These tutor and teaching groups are constantly reviewed in line with teacher assessments and our No Failure to Make Progress Agenda.

Have another question? Contact the relevant teacher and we will get in touch.